This privacy statement is a description of how Kush Infosystems Pvt Ltd collects, utilizes secures the private information provided on our website, Videozee.com. The statement also elaborates on the available choices to users regarding the use of the personal information and its access, as well as the update of any such information.
Awarded with the TRUSTe’s Privacy seal, Kush Infosystems Pvt Ltd puts the privacy needs of clients at the top of the priority list. It has been reviewed by TRUSTe for its compliance to the policy and offers maximum transparency, accountability and choice with regards to the collation and utilization of the personal information. The presence of TRUSTe, as a third party examiner, is to build trust among users through the application and adherence to international trust policies and innovative solutions.
The Process of Collection and Use of Private Information
At Videozee, users will be requested to provide the following information that includes
- Contact information about name, email address, mailing address, phone number, mobile number etc
- Billing information - credit card details, credit card number, billing address etc
- Identification requisite - User name, Account Number, Password
- Preferences Information - This includes any data or information about products, content interests, preferences, communication or marketing choices etc
Like many other websites, Videozee also gathers information about the computer such as its IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system for use.
This information is used to ensure
- Proper completion of the order processing
- Send out an order confirmation
- To send the client the requested product or service information
- Immediate response to customer requests
- Proper administration of the account
- Send out product warranty information or updates
- To send out marketing communication for customers
- Provide answers to any questions or concerns about the service
- To improve website performance and marketing strategies
The Choice for Customers
Customers do have the choice of opting out of receiving our marketing newsletters or emails by following the instructions to unsubscribe, that is present in the emails, and forwarding the mail to [email protected]
Conditions for Disclosure of Information
The information submitted to VideoZee will only be shared with third parties under conditions described in this privacy statement.
The company can choose to provide personal information to other associate companies that provide services and help with our business activities including the shipping of orders, customer service and offering technical expertise. These companies will receive authorization in order to access the personal information, only as necessary for the provision of these services.
- The customer’s personal information will be disclosed
- If required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or any other legal process that demands it.
- In good faith, when the furnishing of such information is necessary to ensure the protection of the company’s rights, or the safety of others, investigation of fraud or as a response to a government request.
- If the company, Kush Infosystems Pvt Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a portion of its assets, the customer will be notified via email, and a prominent notice on the website, about any change in ownership, or the usage of the personal information, as well as any regulations about the choices in the use of personal information.
- To any third party, with the prior consent of the customer to do so.
Tracking Technologies Used
Kush Infosystems Pvt Ltd, or a third party contracted by the company, possesses the right to use technologies like cookies, web beacons, or scripts to accumulate information about customers, and their manner of interaction with other members on the website. The company, for instance, can use tracking services to account for the number of users accessing specific areas of the website, or the ads that have been clicked on by customers, to improve marketing efforts and strategies. This aggregated information can be used to understand and optimize the site, and provide content and features that are of interest to the user.
The Security of the information is the most important concern for the company. The company follows the generally accepted standards to protect the private information of its customers, both during the transmission and after receiving the information due.
It is difficult to guarantee 100% security on all transmissions that occur on the internet, or any other form of electronic storage. However, the company does its utmost to ensure maximum security and protection of the data in their control.
The company provides two different means for customers to make purchases on the website. Customers can use the order form online or a third party checkout option. The information provided in the order form shall be encrypted using the Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Any information that the customer provides to a third party site will be under the privacy conditions provided by the third party. Customers would do well to read the privacy statement before providing information.
The company reserves the right to retain the information for as long as the account remains active, or continues to provide services. If the customer wishes to cancel the account or sends in a request to discontinue the services, they can send in a request to info[email protected]
The information will be used to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Correction and Updates of Personal Information
To review and update personal information, customers can contact our professionals at [email protected]
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
The company reserves the right to update and change the privacy statement in accordance to the changes in our information practices. In case, we undertake any material changes, the customer will be notified through an email or by means of a notice on the site prior to the effective implementation of the change. Customers are advised to review the page for latest changes in information.
The privacy statement is an evidence of how videozee.com collects and uses the personal information of its users. The privacy regulations of this company have been certified by TRUSTe for compliance with the Privacy Certification Requirements.
Additional Uses without choice
The date filled in by customers is used to create a profile about the users based upon your past purchases or to send them marketing communications. For more details, the customer can send out an email to [email protected]
Data Sharing Requisites
The data is shared or collected only for purposes of completing the services requested by the clients.
Tracking Features on the Site
The website utilizes tracking features to collate information about the usage of the site, pages accessed by customers, duration of time spent on pages, and the forms filled while on the site.